Due to the popularity of this event (and the logistical problems encountered in 2009), we have adopted a strict policy in regards to cancellations and last minute registrations.
- Full refund of registration fees will be made for cancellation prior to June 3rd, 2010.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations or no-shows after this date for other than emergency reasons to be determined at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
It is very important, therefore, that you call (707-477-2468) if you have registered and are unable to attend. Please give someone else an opportunity to play.
Waiting List Policy:
- Registration will be cut off at 150 participants. If your application is received after that time, you will be placed on the waiting list in the order received.
- If we receive a cancellation, you will be called at the telephone number listed on your registration form.
- We will be filling any open spots from the waiting list through check in on June 4th.
- If we are unable to accept your registration, your fee will be refunded to you as soon as we return from the tournament.
- If you have not mailed in a registration and are hoping to play, please do not just show up at the venue! You may call either (707)477-2468 or (707)477-6877 on June 4th to see if any openings are available that haven’t been filled from the waiting list. If there are, you will be accepted provisionally but there will be an additional (to all other applicable charges) charge of $10.00 for the late registration. All fees must be paid in cash or money order.
- Be aware that there most likely will not be any locations for camping available at this time.