The registration flyers for the sixteenth annual KOA Pro Am Jam are now available from our download page as well as the end of this message.
Please Note: Although it is not listed on the Flyer (only so much real estate to work with) we will have the Advanced Grand Master and Advanced Senior Grand Master Divisions if we have enough entries to make one (3 entries needed to ‘make’ a division). Charge will be the same as Advanced Master, just write your division on the entry form.
May 28, 2011 Final Deadline for Registration via Paypal and Email
May 28th Final Deadline for Registration via PDGA Signup
June 2nd & 3rd. Standby inquiries by phone only.
George (TD) Land Line 707-664-9418
7272 Camino Colegio #22 Cell 707-477-2468
Rohnert Park, CA 94928 E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Edie Houston (Recorder) Cell 707-477-6877
KOA Kampgrounds Land Line 707-459-6179
As usual, be sure to call KOA early to reserve your campsite or cabin as those always sell out early.
The field will be limited to 150 participants! This is down from last year. There will be no limitation by division or pool but but overall we want no more than 150 players. When we reach that limit, registration will be closed. 2010 K.O.A. Pro Am Jam Flyer (121)
2010 K.O.A. Pro Am Jam Flyer (460)
Please note the following:
* This event if Pre-Registration Only. Absolutely no registration will be allowed on the day of the event. Do not just show up in the hope that there will be a last minute cancellation. Even if there was, there will be no registration taken on Saturday.
* All Registrations must be received by June 1st. No exceptions. Online registration via PayPal will be closed promptly at 6pm on June 1st. If you are registering by “snail mail” make sure it reaches us by June 1st. We will be leaving for the venue early to set up so we will not be in a position to check our mailbox.
* You will receive an email acknowledging your registration if you provided one on your registration application. If no email was provided, we will attempt to acknowledge by phone. If you have not received an acknowledgment by June 1st, please call one of the contact numbers to verify your entry. DO NOT ASSUME YOU ARE ENTERED.
* There will be no refunds on cancellations made after June 1st.
* On June 2nd and 3rd, you can inquire by telephone if available openings exist. If your entry is accepted, we can either bill you by PayPal invoice (preferred) or you must pay your entry fee IN CASH on Friday June 4th after 11am. In both cases, there will be an additional $10 late registration fee added. NO EXCEPTIONS.
* Non-PDGA members will be subject to the $10.00 non-member surcharge. THIS IS CHECKED. If you tell us that your card is in transit, you will be charged the surcharge and it will be refunded later when you mail us your proof of membership.
Any questions? Call, write or email.