We have adopted a strict policy in regards to cancellations and last minute registrations.
Please be aware that this is not done lightly. There is a great deal of preparation in planning and running a tournament. Most of it is done months in advance and last minute changes are guaranteed to adversely effect the tournament, particularly if we have a large turnout. For the most part we adhere strictly to the PDGA policy.
- A player my withdraw only by email or written notice to the Tournament Director or Assistant Tournament Director at the address specified.
- Cancellations made more than 14 prior to the event shall be refunded in full less any third party handling fees (PayPal).
- Cancellations before the 7th prior to the event will be refunded at 50%.
- Cancellations made during the week prior to the event will received no refund. However, they may receive their players package if any remain after checking participating players in.
- There will be no refunds or players packages for no-shows.
- Any exception to the above is strictly at the Tournament Director’s discretion.
It is very important, therefore, that you call (707-477-2468 or 707-664-9418) if you have registered and are unable to attend. Please give someone else an opportunity to play.
Waiting List Policy:
Registration will be cut off at the stated number of participants. If your mail-in application is received after that time, you will be placed on the waiting list in the order received.
If we receive a cancellation, you will be called at the telephone number listed on your registration.
We will be filling any open spots from the waiting list through the stated check in date and time.
If we are unable to accept your registration, your fee will be refunded to you (in full) as soon as we return from the tournament.
If you have not mailed in a registration and are hoping to play, please do not just show up at the venue! You may call either (707)477-2468 or (707)477-6877 on the morning of the event to see if any openings are available that haven’t been filled from the waiting list. If there are, you will be accepted provisionally but there will be an additional (to all other applicable charges) charge of $10.00 for the late registration. All fees must be paid in cash or money order.
Your entry into the tournament does not guarantee you lodging unless so stated in your acceptance.Your lodging is your responsibility.