Keep in mind that much of this may be altered by the T.D. to suit their particular situation.
A Blank Handicap Calculation Spreadsheet and instructions (as used at Crane Creek) has been provided for TD's who wish to use it. If you wish to continue with previously established handicaps, contact
and I will mail you a filled in worksheet.
This worksheet is provided in Excel 2013 format, but this can also be used in Google Spreadsheets as well as WPS or Kingsoft, which is a free Microsoft Office alternative (and is what I use)
Double click on section caption to expand the section>Sign-in and Registration
- Weekly Scorecard - Single Round - Multiple Players
- Scorecard - 18 Holes - Single Player
- Scorecard - 18 Holes - Multiple Players
- Handicap Documentation, rules
- Singles Payout Chart (Crane Version)
- Doubles Payout Chart
- Individual Variations
- Team Play Variations
- Suzy Sticks setup and rules
- Kan Jam Rules